Tuesday, May 10, 2011

E is for Europe (And Excited beyond all reason)



It is slightly surreal knowing that tomorrow at this time I will be on my way to Rome, beginning my study abroad adventure! I have been wanting to do this program for some time, and I can't believe that THAT time has actually come! I will be gone for 5 weeks, traveling to Italy, England and France. It is going to be extremely fun, but it will also be an academic trip. I have been studying art history for the last 4 years, and now I am able to go see so many of the works and sites that I have been staring at in books and writing papers on til the wee hours of the morning. There is work involved, yes, but it is also work for something I am passionate about. I could not be happier right now, or more anxious. I don't know what to expect, but I think that is making it all the more exciting!

I'm going to do my best to blog quite frequently, I promise! Don't judge me based on my previous blogging . . .it's a little pathetic. Some posts may be short ("G is for Gelato, endofstory"), some may actually be informative, and hopefully all will be entertaining. So, let the adventure begin! You will be hearing from me shortly!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Have a wonderful, memorable time! Looking forward to reading the blog updates.